Kilmacud Crokes GAA Club
KC Membership T&C's
Kilmacud Crokes Membership Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
- Membership of Kilmacud Crokes & Glenalbyn Sports Club will not be granted, until it is ratified by the Club Executive as stated in the Club constitution. The Club executive reserve the right to refuse membership and refund any fees paid.
- Fees must be paid in full before membership will be granted. All outstanding amounts must be paid from the previous year before the current years membership can be ratified.
- Members agree to abide by the club Policies, Ethos and Codes of Behaviour/Welfare which can be viewed at this link.
Membership Data will be used as follows:
- For contacting club members with specific information on club activities and events.
- To track payment of membership and manage club fees.
- To Register Membership of the Associations data will be shared with the GAA, Camogie Association, LGFA and Tennis Ireland as appropriate
- For the registration of players, data will be shared with the GAA, Camogie Association LGFA and Tennis Ireland as appropriate
- Names and Dates of Birth will be shared with team managers/mentors to ensure players are paid members and registered appropriately for competitions
- Membership data will not be shared with other External Entities without the express permission of the members.
All Club memberships (Tennis/GAA/Snooker) must be renewed by the 28th February. Any player who has not paid by that date cannot participate in training or matches until such time as their membership is paid. Similarly non-players will not be permitted to undertake any role in the club or utilise club facilities until membership is paid. New club members must register before playing /training with the club or undertaking any role.
- Juvenile Memberships are only permitted as part of a family unit - at least one Parent or Legal Guardian must in all cases, become a member of Glenalbyn Sports club/ Kilmacud Crokes GAA Club
- Juvenile Memberships are defined as persons under the age of 18.
- Children may remain in family memberships until the age of 18. Where a child remains in fulltime education they can remain part of a family membership until the age of 23.
- In a family membership a child cannot be added as the 2nd Adult (Parent or Guardian)
- A Parent /Guardian in a family membership can register as a player.
- Children must be at least 5 years of age (U5) to register to become a playing member or the club.
- Special needs Children or an additional parent/guardian may be added to memberships at no additional cost.
- Club members can pay on-line or may enter their details on-line and pay by Cheque/Cash in the club office. Memberships will not be ratified until full payment is submitted.
- GYM membership is open only to Club members who are OVER 18 years of age. An access FOB - €25 must be purchased from the club coaches. (Misplaced or lost Fob's will incur a €10 charge). Contact numbers for the club coaches are available from the Club Office (01 2880857).
- Juveniles (below the age of 18) are not allowed to use/access the gym unsupervised.
- Members who find themselves in financial difficulty can contact the Club Registrar in the strictest confidence at email@example.com or (number available from club office)
- Senior Tennis membership of the club is available to those over 65 with 15 years continual full voting membership. This can be requested by contacting the office at (01 2880857). All Senior memberships must be ratified by the Kilmacud Executive.
- GAA Family memberships allow children to play GAA (both codes (hurling and Football) or Camogie and Ladies football (LGFA)) as appropriate.
- A discount is not given for children playing one code.
- GAA Couples membership cannot be used for the following combinations - Siblings, a parent and child or team members on the same team.
- A special Nursery Rate (U5-U7) is available which allows a single adult and one child to become GAA members at an introductory rate to try Gaelic Games for the first time.
- Student membership covers students, aged 18 to 23 in the current year, that remain in full time education
- Country/Overseas members DO NOT have voting rights. Members who hold a position on any of the club committees /Managers/Mentors or Players cannot avail of this membership category (Please note this is a separate from Senior memberships which are granted by the club as below
- Senior membership of the club is available to those over 65 with 15 years continual full voting membership. This can be requested by contacting the office at (01 2880857). All Senior memberships must be ratified by the Kilmacud Executive.
- For members with children (upto and including 2003) who have registered with the club (to play GAA codes) by 28th February, a bar-coded Coupon for each child who meets this criteria will be emailed on receipt of payment. Membership payments received after this date will not be entitled to a discount coupon
~ This coupon allows a €20 discount on any purchase in the club shop. Coupons must be brought to the office (on the agreed dates) to be scanned and claimed between 1st March and the 1st July in the current year. Coupons presented after this date or coupons which have expired from previous years will not be accepted. Coupons cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash. For details on opening hours of the club shop visit www.kilmacudclubshop.com.
Please Note that Kilmacud Crokes will keep membership data after members leave the club for historical records. If you leave the club and wish your data to be deleted please notify the club Secretary in writing to the Secretary Kilmacud GAA club Glenalbyn House Stillorgan and it will be removed.
Queries with regard to registration and membership , that are not answered above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact the office at 01-2880857/2784422
(Opening Times 10am- 1pm Tues – Friday)