Athy GFC Aims & Objectives
I hereby apply to Athy GFC for membership of the Club and membership of Cumann Lúthchleas Gael (The Gaelic Athletic Association) (“GAA”). I subscribe to and undertake to further the aims and objectives of the Club/GAA to abide by its Rules including the Code of Behaviour (Underage), which is available at: http://gaa.ie/the-gaa/child-welfare-and-protection/
- We/I consent to the above Application and to undertakings given by the Applicant.
- We/I understand the personal data on this form will be used by the Club and the GAA for the contractual purpose of registering (or re-registering) and maintaining the Applicant’s / my Membership.
- We/I understand that the Personal Data will be retained by the Club and the GAA for such period as the Applicant’s / my Membership subsists and for a reasonable period thereafter.
- We/I understand that I can resign the Applicant’s Membership by writing to the Club or the GAA and their Personal Data will then be erased except where the Club or the Association has a clear justification to retain such Personal Data (e.g. for child safeguarding purposes).
- We/I understand that the Applicant’s / my Personal Data will also be used for administrative purposes to maintain their Membership including club and team administration, registrations, teamsheets, referee reports, disciplinary matters, injury reports, transfers, sanctions, permits and for statistical purposes
- We/I understand that if I do not provide the Applicant’s / my Personal Data their Membership cannot be registered with the Club and the GAA.
Data Protection Information
I have read the important Data Protection information attached and have given my consent, by ticking the boxes and signing below, for my information to be used as follows:
- To provide me on my own behalf and on behalf of my child (if applicable) with updates regarding Club activities such as games, training, meetings and club events.
- To provide me with details of Club fundraising activities including, social occasions, ticket sales etc.
- I am aware that my child’s photograph or video image may be taken whilst attending or participating in games or activities connected with the Club and I consent to it being used in the promotion of Gaelic Games, print, online/digital and social media mediums of communication.